This section presents all the APIs made available to interface with XPay. Each page dedicated to an API is divided as follows:
- Call method and URI: used as the title and identifier of the API.
- URL: full test and production address to which to make GET or POST calls.
- Description: short description of the API, containing the link to the dedicated page with more information.
- Parameter table: all information about the start and outcome parameters.
Before proceeding with the implementation of the API, it is always recommended to view the Service usage specifications, which present the information for correct communication with XPay.
In order to use the API, it is necessary to retrieve the "X-Api-Key", the key parameter and identifier of the merchant's terminal, which must be sent in the header of each API call. During testing, this data can be found in the Api-Key section, while in production this key is generated by XPay back office. To generate the new credentials for the production environment, follow these steps:
- Log in to Nexi Business.
- Sign in to the XPay Web Back Office.
- In the "Admin" section click on "APIKey".
- Click on "Add new APIKey".
- Once the terminal has been selected, click on "Add" to generate the production API Key.
The APIs are divided into functional areas:
- Payments: API dedicated to integration modes.
- Back office: API dedicated to back office functions.
- Disputeless: API dedicated to services for Hotels and Restaurants.